Tuesday, April 21, 2020

I am Strong

"पसंद है मुझे.. उन लोगों से हारना..
जो लोग मेरे हारने की वजह से पहली बार जीते हो"


I am strong because I have felt pain 
because I depend on myself 
because I know my weaknesses 
because despite everything I have been through, I am still here..

Now I am strong enough to handle problems.
Now I am strong enough to control my emotions.
Now I am strong enough to manage things.
Now I am strong enough to face the world.
         Knock knock...
A new challenge knock..
A new person knock..
A new problem knock..
And Now show how much you are strong..

31 comments:

  1. Something positive in this negative world��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice....good lines with a deep thought...😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb lines witj a deep thought...😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sakshi ! Keep going baby 😘 good to see you blogging

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ye sab cheeze padh ke hi toh dil ko khushi milti hai🤗

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be strong ..Despite of many problems n difficulties women👩 r more strong💪to handle all the situation that comes in their way❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whatever doesn't kill you.... Makes you stronger.... ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now new life knock ... very nice lines sakshi keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's very nice....the lines written are just awesome������❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing lines and gud thoughts..❤

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow beautiful makes +ve vibes all around

    ReplyDelete

pandemic time

As I was running in the morning, I realised that we are already in August. Can you believe it.? 7 months have passed. Wow time r...