Thursday, August 26, 2021

pandemic time



As I was running in the morning, I realised that we are already in August. Can you believe it.? 7 months have passed. Wow time really flies, and in this case, not necessarily because we have fun.

Far from it actually. Lockdown is still a norm in so many countries, there is a rising number of Covid cases in our community and many people have lost their battles against this pandemic. It's indeed a bleak picture and we have all the reasons to feel frustrated about it. I am 100% with you on this. 

At the same time, the fact that all of us are still alive and healthy in this pandemic is a miracle. Some of us have already been fully vaccinated while the rest of us are waiting for our turns soon. That's hope right there. And we are all adapting to live with this endemic.

And no, I am not trying to paint a rosy present or a bright future ahead because that would be a lie. I do want to show you how resilient, resourceful and strong we all are. We didn't sit there and cried. Ok, maybe we did a little bit but then we got up and worked hard for better days ahead.

So my friends, in case you were like me thinking that another 7 months have been wasted, here's some good news - it's not true at all. We have put in lots of effort to study and, or to work in this new norm despite so many challenges. We manage to stay safe and be well in the middle of the pandemic. We also work on our well being to keep ourselves sane during this tough time. 

If we manage to do all of these in the last 7 months, I am just so excited and can't wait to see what else we will do in the next 5 months. 

Show me your plan and I will show you mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pandemic time

As I was running in the morning, I realised that we are already in August. Can you believe it.? 7 months have passed. Wow time r...